I’m a little late in getting this out but I wanted to take a time to reflect on what happened with my Beachbody Coach business in 2010. A lot happened in 2010 and I still have to take a step back and see where I’m at since signing up in Jan 2009. Sometimes I have to give myself a pat on the back for sticking with it and realizing that I’m truly helping people by reaching out and telling them about Beachbody’s great products.
2010 Team Beachbody Rank Advancements
- Opened 2nd business center in Jan
- 1st CBC – 3 Star Diamond Coach
- 2nd CBC – Diamond Coach
2010 Team Beachbody Awards
- Made Elite Coach Status – There are 51,000 coaches and only 37 made this. Awards were a $1k bonus and a sweet P90X Swiss Army Backpack.
- 14th overall in the Top Coach competition with 136 Success Club points.
- Made Success Club 5 in every month – Award was a 7 day Caribbean Cruise where Beachbody picked up the tab for the room and an additional $500 towards travel expenses.
- Won the Grab Your Board Promotion – Award is a custom Team Beachbody Surfboard with all of their products logos on it. Not sure what I’m going to do with a surfboard here in Michigan. Was trying to get them to make a P90X snowboard but that’s not going to happen.
- 4th overall in sponsoring new coaches.
What Are Your Goals For Team Beachbody In 2011?
- Team Rank Advancements – Getting my coaches to the place where I am at.
- Elite Coach – This was my first year making Elite Coach and I will keep it rolling in 2011.
- Success Club – Having a 7 day trip to anywhere is cool with me.
- Rank Advancements – 1st CBC – 5 Star Diamond Coach. 2nd CBC – 2 Star Diamond Coach
While all these awards are great and they give you something to shoot for the one thing I tend to forget about is the earnings. I really like the isms my old job as a mortgage banker had and one of them was “Money and numbers don’t lead…they follow.” Basically, if you put in the effort needed to hit those goals the money will follow. And it did in my case. My 1099 for 2010 was 3x as much as it was in 2009. I can’t think of jobs where you can make that kind of jump in your 2nd to 3rd year. It was not easy though. I spent many days working 10 – 12 hours and a couple hours on the weekend. Of course I was putting in my time doing the P90X and Insanity workout because its apart of who I am.
I’m learning that its hard being a small business owner and even more so when you have to constantly keep learning and growing to help others grow their businesses. Its a challenge for sure but its one that I am ready to take. I’m really excited for 2011 and the challenges that come with taking my Beachbody Coach business to the next level. Time to get back to work.