If you are a Gym Owner or a Personal Trainer and are looking for ways to increase your customer base, you can work longer hours, raise your price, or become a Beachbody Coach. Team Beachbody Coaches expand their business, better serve their clients and simply earn more money. Here are ways to increases your business and help more people achieve their fitness goals.
1. The Beachbody compensation plan offers you 8 ways to earn money including a 25% commission on retail sales and a 50% commission on quarterly club dues. All Coaches get a 25% discount on Beachbody Products they purchase for themselves. These are great materials you can buy at a discount to give or lend to your clients.
2. When your client signs up for the at home plan, you have them take their before photos, take their measurements and get their profile page set up on the Team Beachbody site.
3. Explain the diet tools offered in the Beachbody Club or ones of your own.
4. Require your clients to log in their workouts in the online gym called WOWY so you can track their progress. There are daily prizes ranging from $100 – $1000 just for working out. This is a great incentive to do so.
5. Make appointments 30 days in advance with your clients to take their 30 day progress photos and measurements. This creates accountability and a connection to you as their personal trainer.
6. Offer one week of personal training using the program they choose. This builds a connection between you and your at home clients, teaches them proper form, helps them understand the program schedule and gives them the confidence they need to remain consistent. After the first week, let them workout from home and track their progress with the online gym.
7) When clients reach their goal, make sure they enter the Success Story Contest. Their transformation could earn them $1,000 or $10,000 – and you as their coach will get rewarded if they win!
(8) In exchange for your helping them become independently healthy, ask clients to refer two people to you. Strive to enroll ten new Club members each month, including referrals from current clients.
(9) After becoming a Coach you can take up an offer within the first 60 days of signing up where you get 6 workout dvds including P90X, Power 90, Slim In 6, Yoga Booty Ballet, Turbo Jam, Hip-Hop Abs, 4 resistance bands, and a set of weighted gloves that retail at $446 for $199. Keep these for yourself or lend them to clients to workout from home if they cannot make it into the gym because of work, vacation, etc.
(10) Encourage clients who enjoy their new healthy and fit lifestyle to join your team of Coaches. This gives them more incentive to stick with your program, earns you advancement to higher achievement ranks, generates new streams of income for you and your clients, and makes you eligible to receive a daily feed of clients from the Customer Referral Program.
What is comes down to is when you sign up to be a Beachbody Coach, you are creating a network of peer support. People will thank YOU for getting them going on a path of long term health and fitness. It also lets you reach outside of your local area for more clients. This is especially nice if the area you live in is going through tough economical times. No need to let go of a client because they got a new job and had to move. With the Beachbody Coach program, your client can now be yours forever because now there is a way to track them and keep them connected to all the hard work you put in together.
A little info about The Beachbody Company
…Beachbody spent $50,000,000 in advertising in 2008 and plans to increase that number in 2009
…Beachbody assigns between 30,000 and 50,000 new clients to Team Beachbody Coaches EACH WEEK!!!
…Entrepreneur Magazine rated Beachbody #69 of the Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies.
The next step is to sign up as a Beachbody Coach and start helping people get in shape. If you have questions about the program please contact me. This is a great program for people who want to get in shape and earn money. I signed up in 2008 and earn in the 4 figures every month just showing people what I do to get in shape and by doing some marketing. For gym owners and personal trainers it makes even more sense because now you can increase your customer base without having to work more hours. Anybody who signs up with me will get all the materials I use to be a Beachbody Coach.