The Insanity Asylum workout will improve your speed, coordination, agility, and strength. Shaun T challenges you with sport specific moves that pro athletes do. I will cover what the Insanity Asylum workout is all about, what it can do for you, share some reviews and results, and how to get the best deal.
What Is The Insanity Asylum Workout?
The Insanity Asylum Workout is a 30 day workout program that follows up the popular Insanity Workout created by celebrity fitness trainer Shaun T. The Asylum workout focuses on particular sport training moves guaranteeing you results. Shaun T is a former collegiate track and field star so he knows what he’s talking about.
Does The Insanity Asylum Workout Work?
Shaun T created the Insanity Asylum workout to be similar to game like conditions. You are pushing yourself just like you would be doing in a normal game. The drills and moves get harder so your results will follow. During the 30 days of the Insanity Asylum workout you will build strength like you never had before, burn tons of calories, and turn into the athlete you always knew you could be.
Insanity Asylum Workout Preview
What do you get with the Insanity Asylum Workout?
6 Ridiculous Workouts:
- Speed & Agility: Think- fast feet. (45 minutes)
- Vertical Plyo: Crazy jump training. (40 minutes)
- Relief: Even Shaun T takes breaks. (25 minutes)
- Strength: Cross training that increases your power. (50 minutes)
- Back to Core: Your entire core area will be worked. (45 minutes)
- Game Day: Time to see what your made of. (60 minutes)
Equipment and Guides:
- Agility Ladder: Use proper form while building strength and speed.
- Jump Rope: To work on your foot speed and endurance.
- Insanity Asylum Workout Calendar: So you know what to do.
- Insanity Asylum Workout Guidebook: Keep track of your progress.
- Get Shredded Meal Plan: Shaun T’s 14 day meal plan.
Plus, 2 FREE Insanity Asylum Bonus Workouts:
- Sports Performace Assessment: Your fitness test. (25 minutes)
- Overtime: A 15 minute workout for the folks who want more.
What Does The Insanity Asylum Workout Cost?
Improve speed, coordination, and agility
Everything that comes with the Insanity Asylum Workout plus a chin up bar, chin up max (to assist with pull ups), and strength bands for $179.70.
The chin up bar, chin up assist, and strength bands to make the Insanity Asylum workout even harder for only $89.85
Want to get 25% off the Insanity Asylum Workout? Sign up as a Beachbody Coach first and buy Insanity Asylum during sign up. Pick up a bag of Shakeology to help with the nutrition part of the workouts. Think the Insanity Asylum Workout is too much for you? Sign up for a Free Beachbody Account and look at the other workouts offered besides the Insanity Asylum Workout.