This surprises many people thinking about doing Insanity because of the lack of equipment needed for it.
Shaun T teaches you how to get the most out of a piece of equipment you already have. Your body.
So this is all you need.
- Insanity Workout DVDs or Beachbody On Demand
While not necessary to do Insanity you may find these help.
- Shakeology – Simplifies at least one meal a day.
- Recover – Helps recover from grueling Insanity workouts.
- BEACHBAR – A snack bar to help you get through the day.
- Beachbody Jump Mat or Plyometrics Mat – Have to protect those knees.
I used all of these and other items Beachbody made during my first round of Insanity. And continue to use them even when I’m not doing Insanity.
If you’d like to save some money buying these items may I recommend signing up as a Beachbody Coach. With a coach account you get 25% off the items you need to do Insanity along with anything else Beachbody makes.